Current Available Jobs
|Job Level:||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
|Preferred Experience:||1 - 5 Years Customer Account Management Experience|
- Promote sales in accordance with company directives, procedures and policies to ensure the revenue sales targets are achieved.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Gain a clear understanding of customers businesses and requirements, listen to their requirements and present appropriately to make sale.
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Act as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets while negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Must be highly flexible.
- Must be a graduate from a reputable university.
- Post graduate qualification in Management from a reputed university will be desirable.
- Sales experience is essential - Successful candidates will have a proven track record of sales success within their specialist sectors.
- You will have a driven, hungry hunter profile and be capable of flourishing in this key role. Excellent end-user sales skills are required, combined with energy, reliability and excellent relationship-building capabilities.
- Applicant needs to have 1-5 years Customer Account Management experience
- Person has to be organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft packages.
- Ability to work under pressure.
The position calls for a high achiever in technology solution sales who is completely sales-focussed, ideally with a proven track record of sales to major accounts in any of the following sectors or other relevant sectors: Enterprise, Finance, Oil and gas, Government or Service provider sectors and with a working understanding of telecommunications
The role offers huge potential for career progression and you will be working with the latest technologies in Telecommunication industry. Good team environment and friendly company culture. Excellent influencing and negotiation skills.