|Job Level:||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
(additional relevant qualifications will be an advantage)
|Preferred Experience:||> 3 Years|
- Administering and configuring routers, changing firmware regularly and resolving network issues.
- Supervises the functioning of network components and ensure that they are active and problem free.
- Takes network problem complaints from users, analyzes them and resolves such.
- Maintainance of network facilities for continuous performance.
- Inspections on regular basis on network performance and preparation of reports.
- Monitor and maintain network and associated software, including responding to tickets.
- Experience in managing, supporting and deploying network infrastructures
- Strong ability to diagnose server or network alerts, events or issues
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, and ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and projects with minimal supervision
- Ability to use initiatives
- Good oral and written communication skills, and ability to address conflict with others constructively
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of a degree holder
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience
- Candidates should have good experience in handling computer networks.
- Previous customer service or helpdesk experience will be an added advantage